Yep I know I am amazed as well that yet another weekend is drawing to a close. They whizz by so darn fast! We went to a birthday party yesterday afternoon. It was great & yes I took a zillion pics, but I would rather not put up pics without permission from our friends as most of the pictures are of the kids. Gotta protect them as their are weirdo's out there. The only downer on the whole afternoon was the bloody weather. It rained & was freezing cold.
I managed to scrap last night..in between chatting with Liz...thanks chicky...I love our chats!

The LO is for FNL @ Embellished. We have to have text around the LO. I used mini alpha stickers to journal around the pic of my niece. I am loving these Kaiser Craft PP's. So yummy in colous & I love the design to cut out. Yep even went a little 3D mad!! LOLOk...I better go as my bacon & eggs are almost ready *drool*
Blog ya later!








4 comments:
Yep totally agree the weekend just go by so fast.
Great photo that Jess is such a character LOL
Great LO and the 3D is looking great.
YUMMO bacon and eggs I'll be at your house next Sunday for breakfast :-).
loves those funny pix, TFS.
Your page is devine chick. love the 3D work it's just stunning.
and hun your an inspiration to me too. Thanks so much
Nicxx
great photos and i love love love that layout! very cool!
Sounds like you had a great time with friends Tez - got some great pix there, had to chuckle at Jess - she is too cute lol.
You've done a terrific job with the layout - looks fabbo!!
chat soon
Julie H xx
Post a Comment